Translation of documents

Each document issued in a language other than Polish must be translated into Polish.

The translation of secondary education certificates and diplomas of higher education (with the list of grades) must be made by a sworn translator from the list of translators of Poland's Ministry of Justice, a sworn translator from the EU (if the position of a sworn translator exists in a given country) or another translation into Polish confirmed by a Polish consul working in the country where the document has been issued. Any other documents required in the process of admission e.g. medical certificate does not have to be translated by a sworn tranlator or a consul.

The list of sworn translators in Poland