The government announced new restrictions on the prevention of coronavirus spread in Poland and informed about validity dates of the previous ones :
1. Covering mount and nose:
From 30th of May there is no obligation to wear a mask in open space like streets and parks, as well as in restaurants if you take a sit.
However, you still have to keep 2 meters distance between others.
You still have to cover your mouth and nose in:
a. buses and trams
c. theatres and cinemas
-shops and service points:
- for stores with a service area of less than 100 m2: 4 people for one cash desk. So, if there are 2 cash desks in a store, there can be 8 customers in the store at once.
- for stores with a service area larger than 100 m2: 1 person per 15 m2 of the area. For example, if the area of a store is 300 m2, there can be 20 clients inside at once.
- seniors hours: between 10:00 and 12:00, shops and service points can handle only those over 65 years of age. In the remaining hours, shops and service outlets are accessible to all customers, including people over the age of 65.
-open city markets (like bazaars, stalls selling)
As many people as the number of sales points multiplied by 4 can be at the same time in a market or a bazaar. If there are 20 sales points in your local market, up to 80 people can be there at the same time
-post office – two people per one counter allowed
2. Restrictions valid until further notice
-boarders closed for incoming foreigners from outside EU (citizens of EU can now enter territory of Poland)
3. Restrictions valid till 16.06.2020
-international air traffic suspension (limitation applies international passenger flights)
4. Restrictions valid until: furtner notice
-2 meters – minimum distance between others
-in the public transportation only half of places may be taken (every second place should be free), it also concerns small buses that could collect more than 9 people in total
Please note that the validity dates may change taking into consideration the current situation.